I was just nominated for the Sunshine Award by the wonderful Amanda over at From one crazy life to another, Nic L at Adventures and Thought Bubbles and Mary at Living in the Moment . I am truly honored you would both think of me.
The rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
List 11 facts about YOU!
Nominate 10 other blogs to receive the award.
Announce the nominations to the nominees.
So here goes:
11 Facts About Me
1. I am 45 years old, but most people think I am 44.
2. I have been married twice.
3. I have 4 children. 3 boys and 1 girl.
4. I used to be addicted to McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese.
5. The only foods I have tried that I hate are liver and spinach.
6. Last year I lost 90 pounds. Yes, I was a porker!
7. My ass hurts right now because I have been sitting in this wooden chair for 6 hours.
8. I used to have a better sense of humor when I was younger.
9. I have one granddaughter. She is a few months younger than my own daughter.
10. My first real job was at Burger King.
11. Over the years I’ve had 9 blogs.
1. Marci, Mental Health & More. I just started following Marci. She had Schizoaffective Disorder like I do and a great blog!
2. Sonya Lira Photography. Great photo blog! Also in the Zero-to-Hero challenge.
3. The Girl who never stopped dreaming. She has dreams of become a writer and suffers from depression.
4. Nicole Sloan’s Writing. Nicole is well on her way to a novel with a great zombie story.
5. Children of the Words. Geralyn is a writer too and a great one.
6. Monsters of our Childhood. Mandy is an awesome almost-published writer and a great friend.
7. Vapor and Flow. You can probably tell I admire great writers. Here is one!
8. Ramble and Crow. This blog is Laugh out Loud funny!
9. Harvey Millican: Raising Your Kids Without Lowering Your IQ. My daily fix of comedy and family drama.
10. Anxious all over the place. A great new blog I eagerly follow.
There you have it. I will be contacting my nominees in the next few days.